Ladislau Albert Jr., MD
Dr. Albert joins NSC after completing his neurosurgical residency and spine fellowship with New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York. He received specialized training in spinal surgery, with focuses in degenerative spinal stenosis and herniated disc repair. In addition, he is well versed with a wide range of both cranial and spinal neurosurgical conditions.
"Each neurosurgical patient is a unique individual. The right treatment must be specifically tailored to a combination of that person’s anatomical findings, emotional state, and family support system. A neurosurgeon must always remember to treat the person and not just the radiologic and clinical exam findings."
- Ladislau Albert Jr.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery - 2016
- Fellowship Trained in Complex Spinal Surgery - New York Medical College 2011
- Doctor of Medicine - SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, NY
- 14th European Congress of Neurosurgery Neurosurgical Presentation (2011)
- American Society of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association