Sandra Rojas, MD
Dr. Sandra Rojas joins NSC from Miami, FL where she was an Assistant Professor of Pain Management in the Department of Anesthesiology, University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine. While in Miami, Dr. Rojas also served as a Specialist in Pain Medicine at the VA Hospital.
Dr. Rojas was fellowship trained in both Pain Management and Hand Surgery. She previously practiced as an orthopedic surgeon and speaks fluent English and Spanish. Managing pain is a critical piece of our specialty; the addition of Dr. Rojas at NSC ensures our patients receive appropriate and effective options.
"My purpose as a pain management specialist is to care, listen to, and guide the patient in the treatment of the pain condition, always taking into account the patient’s individual symptoms. The ultimate goal is to assist the patient with multiple treatment modalities, including non-invasive and minimally invasive pain procedures. Success is measured by ideally having the patient become more functional and minimizing the pain condition.”
–Sandra Rojas, MD
- Diplomat, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomat, American Board of Pain Management
- Fellowship Trained in Pain Management, University of Miami- Miami, FL
- Residency in Anesthesiology, University of Miami-Miami, FL
- Fellowship Trained in Hand Surgery, University of Miami-Miami, FL
- Residency in Orthopedics and Trauma- Bogota, Colombia
- Doctor of Medicine, Rosario University- Bogota, Colombia
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia